How we look after your data
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or to the extent necessary to:
- enter into, or perform, a contract with you;
- comply with a legal duty;
- remember your preferences e.g. if you ask not to receive marketing material, we will keep a record
of this, or for our own (or a third party’s)
lawful interests (such as marketing, internal record keeping, market research or
to improve our products) provided your rights don’t override these.
We will only use your information for the purpose it was collected (or for similar/related purposes).
For our clients, this includes using use personal data to the extent necessary to perform
our contractual obligations (such as administering their accounts and providing them with services).
We will never sell your personal data or share it with third parties who might use it for their own purposes.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics,
to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
- This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
- We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will:
- be up front about this
- make it clear when we collect personal information
- and will explain what we intend to do with it
We use a third party provider, Mailgun, to deliver our weekly newsletter.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including
clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
- For more information, please see Mailgun's privacy notice.
We want to ensure you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which (for individuals) are as follows:
- the right to confirmation as to whether or not we have your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of it (this is known as a subject access request);
- the right to have inaccurate data rectified; and
- the right to object to your data being used for marketing or profiling
- This website is owned and managed by cintelliq limited, St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS
If you would like further information on your rights or wish to exercise them,
please write to:
St Johns Innovation Centrey,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS,
or email email@example.com
Updated 1st June 2018